rafe’s love life starts off this grand episode that’s filled with laughs. seriously, rafe and caleb laugh a lot at their own jokes. dicks come up a LOT. caleb comes up with a new app that will revolutionize the selfie. caleb reflects on his future and rafe worries about herself. caleb has an interesting experience in world of warcraft. rafe’s interested in reading the omni project that was written by the wife of a guildmate. caleb struggles to keep his resolution to not fall into his dark place because music will destroy you. they watch a sam rockwell movie with a SUPER LONG TITLE (the assassination of jesse james) and do super long titles for songs, too. rafe tries to sing. sorry. hey and another bright place! always a bright place…
rafe has decided she has too much stuff… for the month of january 2015 she’ll be setting free a lot of her lootcrate (and other nerdy) things. all you have to do to qualify is, during january 2015, retweet a january 2015 podcast tweet or share a rafe hates caleb facebook podcast post. she will GIVE YOU STUFF AS LONG AS THERE’S STUFF TO GIVE. that means you’ll most likely get a prize. how cool is that? here’s where it gets better: if you retweet (or share on facebook) every january 2015 podcast post IN january 2015, you’ll get an extra entry. you have to either retweet all or repost all to get the extra entry. you can’t retweet some and repost the others. NO MIXING OF THE SOCIAL MEDIA. she has like 20-30 items to give away so please tell your buddies about sharing and retweeting. baby steps:
1. during the month of january 2015, RT at least one january 2015 rafe hates caleb episode tweet (tweet example here) or share a rafe hates caleb facebook post (facebook example here)
2. step 2 is unnecessary – caleb said so
4. almost GUARANTEED chance for random gift
5. optional awesomeness (aka the ALL IN): during january 2015, RT ALL january 2015 rafe hates caleb episode tweets OR share all january 2015 rafe hates caleb posts and get an extra entry.
* the single entry will be qualified using facebook and twitter. this means if you share once on facebook and RT once on twitter, you get two entries. there will be a limit of two regular entries per household and two “ALL IN” entries per household. if you have any questions about the rules, you can always post to rafe hates caleb‘s wall or tweet to rafe or caleb and we’ll be happy to clarify anything
originally recorded January 11, 2015